I am proud to offer the complete specialist repair service for all types of Clocks and Barometers.
What is involved in a Clock Movement Service?
- The movement is completely disassembled, each individual part is examined for wear, and if necessary repaired
- Arbors can be re-pivoted
- Pallets refaced where necessary
- Pivots re-shaped and polishes, Pivot holes re-bushed
- Springs replaced if required
- New lines are fitted to Fusee and weight driven movements if needed
- Wheel and pinions re-cut and wheel teeth repaired
- Each part is then professionally cleaned, the movement re-assembled, oiled and tested
Only by doing the complete job can we guarantee that your clock will give you many years of good service and timekeeping.
Other Services I can also Provide:
- Full dial restorations, including enamel dials
- Case refurbishment and restoration
- Sympathetic restoration/conservation to historical time pieces